Snowshoeing and typical dinner
Close your eyes and imagine that you are walking through an enchanted forest on a soft blanket of snow. Now open your eyes, put on your ski suit and treat yourself to an atmospheric snowshoe hike. Explore beautiful Andermatt and spend carefree moments in close contact with nature, listening to the calls of the animals. A magical hike in the company of experienced mountain guides awaits you, enriched even more by a delicious dinner at the Hotel Drei Könige & Post’s Restaurant Post consisting of traditional Swiss dishes enhanced by our chef.
- A snowshoe hike of about 2 hours
- Hire of snowshoes and, if necessary, torches
- 1 dinner for two at the Hotel Drei Könige & Post’s Restaurant Post consisting of a course of typical products and a house dessert
- 1 bottle of wine matched to the dinner
- Entrance to the Spa
Terms and conditions
- Minimum age for participation 12 years
- Groups will consist of 2-8 people
- A minimum stay of one night is required
- Any additional nights are subject to availability and according to rates
- Benefits not used are not reimbursable or exchangeable for other services
- Rates are subject to availability at the time of booking
- This offer cannot be combined with other bookings or discounts
Golf course and Hospental Castle route
Passing through what in summer is the golf course, you can explore the beautiful surroundings of the valley. The duration is about one hour and the route is suitable for everyone.
There is the possibility of extending the tour to the Turm Der Herren von Hospental (Tower of the Men of Hospental). The tower was part of the Hospental Castle, built in the 13th century to protect trade routes. The duration is about 2 hours, with 130 metres uphill.
Mariahilf Chapel Route
The route starts from the Mariahilf Chapel, built in 1735/36 to protect Andermatt from avalanches. On the way you can admire the view of the entire village and at the end of the route a frozen waterfall. Duration is about 2 hours, easy route, with 200 metres uphill.